  From: Josh
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 11:34 PM
  Subject: Microsoft Word 2007

  Hello Everyone,
  I have encountered an issue with my Microsoft Word 2007. It use to say blank
to indicate a blank line. It now says Paragraph Mark or my fiance told me how
to get it to stop that by pressing control shift and the number 8, but that
makes the program even more annoying because now it says new line and repeats
itself twice everytime I come across a new line. Does anyone have any
suggestions on how to correct this? All input will be greatly appreciated. Oh
and I am using Jaws 13 latest version.