Hi All,

    For whatever reason when I try to spell-check an individual word in OE
or WindowsMail, with the Insert + F7 command I get a  message stating that
this feature is only available  from within a virtual document suchh as a
page on the Internet.  I have never had this happen before now, all of the
sudden it starts pulling this crap!  Can anyone tell me what is causing this
& how I can fix it?!  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much,
take care.
 Mike
 This email was sent from my iLazyBoy.