From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Tan Siew Ling
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2012 10:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Changing "Read" and "Unread" status on Outlook 2007
with Enter, not arrowing

Hi

When arrowing up and down my emails on Outlook 2007, the status will be
changed from "Unread" to "Read". Are there any settings I can change so that
the status will be changed only when I open up the mail to read?

I'm using a 64-bit Windows 7 running JAWS 13. I'm getting my mails through
IMAP and it's Outlook 2007.

Thank you for any help.

Best Regards
Siew Ling