To all Listers:

I have a rather unusual problem.  Using Windows Vista (32 bit), JAWS version 11
and MS Word 2007, I saved a PDF file to MS Word.  It consisted of 17 pages.  I
had pressed the Enter key to seperate several of the headings, because they
were all crowded together.  On one page, after pressing the Enter key twice (as
a double space), it had inserted another page.  I have tried to remove the
extra page, but it would not remove it.  Can anyone help me with this problem?

Many thanks.
Jerry