Dato: 11. juli 2012 14:38
Til: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Emne: [JAWS-Users] an outlook and jaws problem.

Hi all, I have outlook 2007, and jaws 13, latest update on a 64 bit machine.
Sometimes, for no reason whatsoever, I will be reading an email, and jaws just stops in the middle of a sentence, and I have to start the email over again to get it to read properly. Why does it do that, and how can I fix things so a whole email
can be read at once. Jim