Thanks for your suggestion. That is something I honestly didn't think of. I will definitely do that, and also save me an ILM.

Cindy

-----Original Message----- From: Hans Pauli Sundstein
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 7:23 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I just got new hardware for my computer and haveaquestion regarding Jaws installation.

Install Jaws, amd let it run in 40 minute demo mode, until all is working as
supposed, and than activate your ilm license.

Hans Pauli.

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- Fra: Cindy C.
Dato: 20. juli 2012 10:59
Til: Jaws Users
Emne: [JAWS-Users] I just got new hardware for my computer and have
aquestion regarding Jaws installation.

I just got a motherboard and hard drive for my laptop.  Should I wait until
all things have been updated before I install Jaws, or is it ok to install
before all Windows updates have been completed?  I just don’t want to lose
my ILM.  I would be installing Jaws 13.

Thanks.

Cindy