From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of jim rawls
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 9:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] I can't get to one of my groups in outlook 2007.

Hi All,

I am running windows 7 home premium, jaws 13, latest update, on a 64 bit
machine.

I have a  group called forwards in my outlook groups. When I hit control F,
the address comes up, and, I can send emails to that group. I want to add
someone to the group, but it is not listed in my contacts. How do I get to
the group to add someone to it? Thanks for your help. Jim