David, you are right.Maybe I have been trying the title while in the list
view.  I guess it was set up that way.

FRED ADAMS W4HC

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 3:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Insert plus T no longer announces title

Hello Fred;
I just discovered something interesting regarding the insert+t=title bar.

Using outlook2010,
If I'm inside the folder listview,
Jaws won't announce anything when I press, insert+t, However, If I'm in
the folder view,
Insert+t actually does work.
I just found this out, I very rarely in fact never use the insert+t
within outlook.

Take care.