I founda script of this program at www.blind-geek-zone.net. Not sure it works
with the ltest version, but you can try.
I've never use this yet, so I can't give you more advisor.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Maheen
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 11:11 AM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] I have a question about miranda I M and wonder
whetherthere are any jaws scripts for it?

  I installed miranda I M as the latest version of windows live messenger isn't
very good. It seems to work well with jaws however, I have a couple of
problems. when I checked the sounds and checked the boxes where it said, enable
sounds, I don't get any sound at all when someone I M's me. I'm using MSN with
miranda. Does anybody know or might be able to please assist in helping me with
how to fix this issue? Many thanks.
________________
Dang Manh Cuong
HCMC University of Pedagogy: