The problem is not at all with jaws 13 latest build. I have no idea where it is.
I had several new ones sent and tried with jaws 12 and it failed. Another new
temp was sent to me and tried it with jaws 11. I had them send me yet another.
This time I unloaded jaws and had my wife enter the temp password and it failed.
.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com