Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 4:26 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Folks,do anyone of you get this ridiculous pre fetch pop up window withjaws 13?

Ever since I installed jaws 13, I get this annoying pop window every single time I open internet explorer. Withinn seconds, it says, pre fetch. What does, pre feth, mean, and how can I disable this pop up window? It interrupts what I am doing and it says, welcome to sendspace frame, also, when it says, pre fetch. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thankss!

Email addresses:
hemantha.mah...@gmail.com
or:
maheenthecountrym...@gmail.com