I recently did the windows mail tweak so that it would work on a Windows 7
machine. When I arrow up and down to each folder, it automatically goes into
the folder and does not tell me how many messages are unread. I'm a little
confused as to whether or not this is normal for Windows Mail or is there a
setting that will allow me to simply arrow down the folders or press  the
first letter of a folder without actually entering the folder.

I thought it may also have to do with my JAWS version. I am using  JAWS 13.

Tara

database 7353 (20120803) __________

http://www.eset.com