To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] latest JAWS 13 update?

Hi Lisa,

You might want to download the full build of JAWS 13, build 1005 from the Download Load page for JAWS on the FS site, and run a repair over top of the build you have installed now. If you are still having an issue, please call the support department so they can help you get to the bottom of it.

Regards,
Eric Damery, FS