Try refreshing the screen. A while back I had to hit the space bar to read a email in WLM. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Elaine" <elaine.d...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2012 4:10 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws 13 focus problem

Hi

I recently installed windows 7 with jaws 13 and am experiencing a really bad issue with jaws focus.

The main problems are with live mail and thunderbird.

Whenever I open an email, jaws just says blank and refuses to read the screen.

I've tried all sorts of things but cant get jaws to focus properly.

these include, maximising the screen, routing jaws to pc and even opening and closing jaws or restarting live mail and thunderbird.

does anyone know if this issue can be solved? I'd be grateful for any help as this is really annoying and frustrating to say the least.

thanks

Elaine