From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Ruchi Patil
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 5:26 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Smartart

Hi all,

I am a new member to the group, and am a mother of a 9 year old totally blind
bright kid. He has been a jaws user at various levels since the age of 4.

In school he needs to make several diagrams and I was trying to use smart art
for food cycle and pyramid diagram. I saw that it is pretty simple to create
these diagrams using keyboard commands, and happens really beautifully.

However, when I went to read the diagram, I found that jaws only said graphic
of size? Does any version of jaws support such smart art reading as in table
reading commands. Will jaws read as a food cycle- object 1 grass, object 2
rabbit, object 3 lion?? Was wondering since all data is available, since that's
how we created it in the first place.

Eager to hear from you.

Thanks and regards,
Ruchi