Hi,
Thanks and that's what I thought. Will have to make sure that's what she's using and if it is, I have no idea why it won't read for her.
Lisa
On 8/15/2012 12:40 PM, Angela Delicata wrote:
TB 14.0 works fine.

Hope that helps.

Angela from Italy.

--
"Stay hungry, stay foolish". (Steve Jobs).

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] Per conto di Lisa D. Porter
Inviato: mercoledì 15 agosto 2012 18:17
A: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Oggetto: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 12 and Thunderbird?

Hi all,
I'm posting this question for a friend. She's using JAWS 12 and Thunderbird
12. She actually can't use this combination as it simply won't read for her.
Is there a better version of Thunderbird that she should use? Thanks for any
help.
Lisa

  Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

  Sponsor:
  Offerte all inclusive in Romagna. Speciale Agosto da Euro 480,00 Speciale
Settembre da Euro 295. Terzo letto Gratis e Quarto scontato al 50%
*
  Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12592&d=15-8