Hi Tara,
the option to send a page or link can be unavailable if your mail program is
not the default program for all protocols. To make sure that it is:
1. open the default programs page of the control panel.
2. tab to the set your default programs link and open it.
3. tab to the list of programs, and select your mail program, which in your
case is windows mail.
4. tab to the set this program as default button, and press it.

This may fix your problem, though I've read of cases when it hasn't.
David.