Thank you so much!

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Flor Lynch
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 3:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] insert mode in jaws 13

Word and JAWS are two different programs, just as Microsoft and Freedom
Scientific are two different companies. Microsoft Word has what MS calls
insert Mode.

JAWS has what FS calls Insert Mode. they are different from each other.
Now forget for a minute about Microsoft word.

the JAWS one, which Allen was seeking (and which I mentioned in a reply of
last Friday evening), is for one-handed users or those who, for some reason,
prefer to use only one hand on the keyboard. the inssert key (which gives
its name to the mode under discussion here) is the most common of the
specific JAWS modifier keys. You'll find reference to it if you type Insert
in the JAWS Settings Center edit.