To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Unknown function called GetListViewFieldInfo

Believe me you would never make a change to your default script file without
being aware of doing it, so there must be another reason for the error
message.
David Ferrin
Compromise is never good if it means sacrificing a principle.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Marie Medlar" <amedl...@gmail.com>