Nope, that is how it is.

At 01:19 PM 8/22/2012, you wrote:
Hi all,

I've finally made the leap from Windows xp to Windows 7, and not a
moment too soon. The transition has been fairly smooth apart from the
whole virtual ribbon scene, but I have encountered one glitch I could
use some guidance on.

I have opted to have set a password for logging onto Windows. Jaws
will announce itself ready for action after the windows music sounds,
but won't always focus properly on the password field of the login
screen. Sometimes it will simply say "logon dialog" without allowing
me to type anything into it. Other times it will go straight there and
all will work perfectly. What strikes me is odd is that Jaws will then
announce itself as ready a second time once I have managed to log in
successfully. Is there a setting I should know about to eliminate this
issue?

Also, just wanted to confirm my suspicion that jaws works infinitely
better when the user account control is set to 0...is that right?

Many thanks for your help,
Michelle