Hello list members:

When downloading and copying files, JAWS automatically indicates the
percentage of the processes completed with Progress Bar Announcement. I use
Winrar to archive folders and files. As Winrar is archiving, there is a line
that says processed followed by the percentage of the archive completed. I
currently have to use the JAWS curser to read this line which is the one
that I am most interested in. Is there a way to have JAWS automatically read
only this line as the percentage information on it changes? Would one or
more scripts have to be written for this or can it be done in other ways?

For your information, when Progress Bar Announcement is on, JAWS reads other
Winrar progress bars in addition to the one in question.

Note: I am using JAWS 13.

Thanks.

Derek