Have you tried: Insert+escape to refresh the screen; F5 to refresh the Internet Explorer cache, or ctrl F5, to refresh the Web page; alt-tab (a few times (and/or Windows-m as well) to get focus back.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Hecker" <shanehec...@gmail.com>
To: "jaws-users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 2:16 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] annoying problem with jaws

I'm using Jaws 13 latest build on Windows 7 64 bit. I will be reading a web page and suddenly for no reason, jaws will stop reading. No matter what I do it says blank when I try to navigate around the web page using arrows. When I hit tab or shift tab, it says nothing, yet I know the page is still on the screen. The only way I've found to fix this is to try and restart jaws, and if that don't work, restart the computer. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how did you fix it?