Yes I realize tn

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Baraccut they
still want to do this I have figured it out for them and according to fs
cast jaws 14 will make it easyer to work in the normal invirment of
outlook.o, Andrew W
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 11:32 this
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] outlook and jaws how to get all messages to be
text when coming in

Keep in mind that if you make that change, you will not be able to click on
hyperlinks, I. e. a link that says "Click here" or links that might be
highlighted words in the text, as opposed to URLs that are written out.
Many Email newsletters, for example, now are full of these hyperlinks.

Andy