Hello,

I have a USB foot peddle, the type that is usually used to control audio
playback for transcription.  It has 3 peddles on it, a small left and right
and a large center peddle.  I would like to assign keyboard keystrokes to
the peddles so that I can use it to control the reading of a document with
JAWS.  I would like to assign the left and right peddles to perform the
function of up and down arrows and I would like to make the center peddle
perform a insert down arrow (JAWS say all).  Is this possible?  I would
think that it is possible but I have looked in the control panel and don't
see where I would set this up.  I am using Win 7 64 bit with JAWS 13.  Any
help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott Duck