now incert three is not working ggod I hate my day! susie

-----Original Message----- From: Graham Smith
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 10:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windos live mail headache please help?

OK TRY THIS

CONTROL N FOR NEW MESSAGE
TYPE IN THE FIRST FEW LETTERS OF YOUR DESIRED EMAIL
NOW PRESS TAB TO MOVE ON AND THEN SHIFT TAB BACK TO THE TO: FIELD, IT SHOULD
BE THERE

sorry had caps lock on

Graham

-----Original Message----- From: susie q
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 21:32
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

hi it works thanks so much will play with it until I get the hang of it,
wish I can just press the new message, first letter of name, and whammy it
is there like outlook! susie

-----Original Message----- From: Graham Smith