Hi All,
I recall this topic was discussed not too long ago. I even suggested to another individual having the same problem that he/she contact FS. I know that was done and I did too. At that time, I was given a solution which didn't really remedy the situation. Today the problem was really excessive so I called FS again. I was told that the problem was a Windows problem and that JAWS has nothing to do with the cursor jumping to another position. Has anyone else experienced this and if so, how does one control the cursor in windows? I'm running Windows7 and latest version of JAWS13. I'm reluctant about calling FS again since I was emphatically told that this is not a JAWS problem. Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Jo