From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcu...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Recording a tutorial in Windows 7

Hi Jim
I remember that you use Audacity to record the tutorial. If true, you should
do the folowing
1. After recording, go to effect menu ->normalize, and set the maximum
amplitude to 0db
2. Use the "compressor" plugins to reduce your Jaws voice. Please see in the
Audacity manual because my English can't explain.
3. If you don't like the effect above, you can folow this link to listen to
a podcast about compress dynamic 1.2.6
http://theaudacitytopodcast.com/tap005-my-secret-audacity-recipe-for-great-audio/
Hope that help
Cuong