Hi all,
Jaws 14 in win 8 works now perfect, problem was video driver. Good job
Freedom.
But how I am able navigating in new ribbon menu in windows explorer, when
I press allt?
This I don't know how to works with this. In start menu is option show all
aps, is some possibility set it generally or I must to do everytime, when
I press Start menu button?

Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Üdvözlettel / S pozdravem:

Marek DURILA
Nordic HC coordinator

Delivery Center
Central Europe
Brno SITE
616 00, Brno
Technicka 21
Czech Republic

Phone: 420-53341-7092
Mobile:
E-mail: marek_dur...@cz.ibm.com

IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o.
Registered address: Brno, Technicka 2995/21, Zip code: 61600, Company ID:
26244535
Entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in
Brno (Part C, Entry 39922)

IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o.
Sídlo: Brno, Technická 2995/21, PSÈ 61600 IÈ: 26244535
Zapsaná v obchodním rejstøíku, vedeném Krajským soudem v Brnì oddíl C,
vlozka 39922