Hello, since I am not sure if this list accepts word attahcments, I will not attach the document, unless requested to do so. Anyway, before I go into my issue, let me give you my system specs.
JAWS 14.500.
Windows 7 64 bit.
Intel Core I5 processor.
8 GB DDR3 RAM.
500 GB HD.
Intel HD display.
Office 2010 home/student 32 bit.
Now, here is the problem.
When I launch a document which contains a table, when i open it from computer, it says, word document. I can not use any table navagation what so ever. However, when I launch it directly from with in word, it works fine.
Does anyone know what could be causing this?