I don't know what could be causing your problem. You could erase those addresses and reenter them in the address book. There might be something JAWS doesn't like.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
Then the world will know peace.