To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws repeating text in Microsoft word

Hello;
Set zoom to 75%
Make sure the screen is maximized.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Alana
Jovanovski
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 9:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi,

I am using Jaws 13, the latest build. I am running windows 7, on a 64 bit
laptop with office 2010. I used a windows 7 laptop, 32 bit, also running
office 2010 and had the same problem on it. When I press control with down
arrow in Microsoft word, Jaws repeats the current paragraph. Sometimes when
I use the arrow keys, Jaws can occasionally be unstable. I have repaired
Jaws several times and adjusted zoom settings to 50%, but that doesn't fix
the problem. A restart doesn't help. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks.

Alana