List,

When I attempt to look up the weather, JAWS 14 Beta 2 is only reading the current condition, temperature, etc, for that day. It will not read anything passed that. I.E. When you go to the summaries for the days of the week, all you will hear JAWS read is Friday, Friday night, Saturday, etc. It completely skips the summaries underneath the listing of the days. I just finished testing this with the latest build of 13, and it works as expected, just as it did in Beta one. Let me know if you're able to produce this by looking up the weather for your own area. I'd be interested to find out if anyone else is experiencing this. Thanks,
Josh