From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike O'Brien
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2012 9:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Total Recorder and JAWS

Hi Susan

It's Dectalk Access 32, the software version of Dectalk, that won't work
under Windows 7 or Vista.  The hardware Dectalk Express works fine in
Windows 7.  If your computer doesn't have a serial port, like most new
computers, you'll have to obtain a USB to serial converter to hook up the
Dectalk Express.