From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 5:17 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] update regarding this list

Just wanted to let you know that Bob and I have past the 7 year mark of
doing this list. Rick has been with us for around 6 and a half years. Moving
forward we're planning on continuing at this time.

We're entering in to year number 8 with at this writing 641 subscribers. I
must say that except for some minor issues I am pleased with the orderly
manner everybody conducts themselves on here. That is probably the biggest
reason we're still doing it, thanks guys for your help and to all that make
this a productive environment.
David Ferrin
Many people think they are generous because they give out free advice.