Andre,
I can't reproduce this. You should send  them a bug report as soon as
possible. We are getting very close to the full release.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of André van Deventer
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 7:25 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] beta of jaws 14 still crashing on some types of
messages

Hi all

Before reporting this on the bug fix page, I’m wondering whether anyone else
has this problem.

Even with the update, Jaws 14 beta is still crashing on some messages in
outlook 2010.  This seems to happen in the type of message where you can use
alt-h, v and a to read the message in internet explorer for example in
notices from facebook.

The crash is so bad that you have to switch off the computer manually and
restart again.

Just wondering if someone else is having this problem?

Andre