From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Janie Degenshein
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 10:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Word 2010 protected view and non commercial use to
turn off?

Hello folks
>I have word 2007 and a friend of mine has word 2010 and his is in protected
>view and non commercial use
> Where can I turn that off for him permanently?

thanks for your help in this matter
Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdege...@comcast.net