From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of tim
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 12:23 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 14 Released, Oct 22, 2012

FYI,
The jaws update only works for the version that is running. So if your
running 13 or lower and use update. You will be told no, unless there is a
update for that version. If you want 14 you will have to download it or get
the cd. If you are running the bait a and try update. It should give you the
real deal being it is a updated version for the version running.