Hi,
As you noticed, WindowEyes Beta was released yesterday.
As Jaws is having OCR recognizing, WindowEyes is having now Safemode
support.
What is hard, select, which product is the best.
Will Freedom plan something like this support in Safemode?
I was supposing, that there is not loaded SoundCart, respective in XP not.
There was possibility set something in registry, but for me newer Worked.

Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Üdvözlettel / S pozdravem:

Marek DURILA
Nordic HC coordinator

Delivery Center
Central Europe
Brno SITE
616 00, Brno
Technicka 21
Czech Republic

Phone: 420-53341-7092
Mobile:
E-mail: marek_dur...@cz.ibm.com

IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o.
Registered address: Brno, Technicka 2995/21, Zip code: 61600, Company ID:
26244535
Entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in
Brno (Part C, Entry 39922)

IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o.
Sídlo: Brno, Technická 2995/21, PSÈ 61600 IÈ: 26244535
Zapsaná v obchodním rejstøíku, vedeném Krajským soudem v Brnì oddíl C,
vlozka 39922