From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Don Marang
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 7:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Caps Indication with Vocalizer

The Vocalizer voices, just like the RealSpeak Solo Direct voices are incapable
of indicating capitalization using a raised pitch.  Instead, you will need to
have capital letters preceded with "Cap".  This has to be accomplished using
the JAWS Speech and Sound Scheme settings.
Freedom Scientific has a DAISY Training Book, which uses this specific example
in their course material.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Package Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>