From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jenny Dawson
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 6:53 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Protected Documents

Hi listers

I'm running Windows 7, Jaws 13 and MS Word 2010.  All of a sudden I cannot
read protected documents and the message I get is "cannot read due to your
policy settings".  I've tried to find how to change this without luck.  I
know I haven't changed this setting myself, so how do I change it back? I
have never had this trouble before, although since installing Win 7 I'm sure
settings change every now and again by themselves because I know I don't
change them.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks in anticipation.

a very miffed Jenny