From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 7:30 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 14 Automatically Reading Messages

In all honestly even though I agree that little task would be quite easy for
many of us I strongly suggest that anybody who is the least bit un-sure of
themselves stay out of the script manager. The results might be less than
friendly.

I have been on the mop up side of that equation in the past on more than one
occasion. Donnie if you are not comfortable in there then contact somebody
who is, that goes for anybody at all. Just my thoughts on the matter folks,
we now return you to our regularly scheduled program.
David Ferrin