This is part of the reason I started Optasia Ministry, to provide the blind
community with Bibles and Bible study tools that are readily accessible for
those using screen reading software.
While with our resources, you have to specifically open a commentary on the
book of the Bible you want to use, it is very user friendly.
Our Bibles run in your web browser with links to books, chapters and verses.
We have added tools for accessing the Greek NT and Hebrew OT that allow
advanced students of the Bible to do thorough research.
Many users of this list are already using our resources, and others are
welcome to check out what we offer at
www.optasiaministry.org
We have a wide variety of reading in theology, devotional, leadership,
church history, apologetics and other areas.
We provide our resources free to those who are blind, and rely on donations
to support this work.
Blessings,
Tom Vos, director