This would be awesome.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 4:08 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] update to the audio page if enough people show
aninterest

Hi David,

This interests me a lot!  It would be great to have this information on
hand.  I'm sure that many of the list members would thoroughly appreciate as
well.  Come on folks, if you're interested let David know!  Thanks again,
for all you & your moderators hard work that doesn't get the credit it
deserves for all the people you reach & help.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.