Hope someone can give me some suggestions and quick. My credit union
just redid their website. Until now the site has been fully accessible
with JAWS. Not sure what they did but some links on the site now work
and some don't with JAWS. If JAWS says link I have always just hit
enter to access it and go their. Several links on that site now do not
work that way. I know the link is active as my wife can click on it
with the mouse and it is fine. What I don't understand is why JAWS
works well with some links on that page and simply ignores others. I
have tried using the links list and simply arrowing down the page and
clicking on them. I tried the JAWS key and z to no avail. Any other
suggestions how I can get jaws to activate those links.

Thanks

Al