From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 5:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws friendly FTP client with special features

I use web drive for managing my web page. It's not cheep but believe me it has
more features than anybody could ever want including secure server access which
I have been using for well over a year since I discovered that capability.
David Ferrin
Life it what happens after you have already made other plans.