Thank you Michael! Now I'll be able to read the Users Guide for my new iPhone.

Many Thanks! Vicky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Capelle" <michael.cape...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws Freedom Printer?

From within OpenBook, press control-o, this will bring up the open file dialogue box, browse to the desired PDF file, and press enter.
This, should bring the file into OpenBook.

-----Original Message----- From: Vicky Vaughan
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 8:39 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Thank you Rose! Can you tell me how to get the PDF into Obenbook? I'm only
used to scanning a book that I have on the scanner. I'm not sure how to
bring up a document for OCR.

Many sincere thanks for your help
!! Vicky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rose Combs" <roseco...@q.com>