If the resolution settings work, don't fix it. And yes, to the other question. ----- Original Message ----- From: "jim" <buckeye...@wowway.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 2:37 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] finished setting up my new computer out of the box

The hardest thing I had to contend with when setting up my new Windows 7, 64 bit computer was the Jaws authorization disk.

I ended up running in demo mode all weekend until I called FS tech. support on Monday morning and they resolved the problem.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Has anyone else had problems using your authorization disk using Jaws 14?

I even tried doing it manually with no success.

2. Everything is running good now, should I lower the resolution setting for my monitor that Jaws may have better performance? the resolution is at 1440/900, it seems to be fine there.

Thanks for any help or suggestions, by the way I was told that it was probably my firewall that was preventing the authorization disk from working, I do not know if that was the problem, but anyways my computer is working now...

Thanks again...Jim