From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:43 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Is there a good tool for cleaning the registry?

Hi list members, is there a good registry cleaning program that I can get
and use with jaws?  I'd like to not only clean the registry, but I'd like to
also shrink the registry down to size as well as to make sure that the
registry is also defragmented?  Thank you for any information that you might
have.