Hi,

I know this has come up several times and I am sorry to ask again.

I am on new egg, tiger direct and searching on ebay and I will admit, some
of these brand names are like whaat?

Very basic question, yes, newby for external sound cards.

Which brand should I get because with an external sound card I suppose one
can record a tutorial and have jaws coming through another sound card
correct?

Sorry, I'm very new to this and just want to get info.  I am not ashame to
admit, I have no clue

If the above is something that is duable, which external sound card can I
search for on ebay, new egg, etc?

Thank you.