From: "Dan Rossi" <d...@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] accessibility on gotomeeting and citrix online

I've had similar experiences with GoToMeeting.  One caveat though.  I
worked with a conference organizer, and some how, we are not sure how, and
we weren't able to reproduce it, but at some point, I was able to actually
converse with him through the interface.  The issue was that there is a
bunch of controls on the screen, but JAWS refused to see them.  Then, at
some point, I was able to see all of the controls and interact with them,
but was unable to do that during the actual live meeting.  The conference
organizer had done something along the lines of set my preferences
differently during our test, and that put me in a different area when the
our test conference started, which enabled me to see all the controls.
However, when we tried that in the live conference, it didn't seem to work
the same way.

So, I will say that yes, in general it is mostly inaccessible, but it
seems promising that it can be made to work.  I think that should be a
priority for Freedom Scientific since so many business related meetings
are now being conducted via this platform.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi